Achieving a healthy lawn is sometimes easier said than done, and when residents need a bit of assistance, they pick up the phone and dial Rettmann Lawn Service, Inc.'s number. Our clients love our free estimates, eﬃcient services and friendly staff, and we guarantee you will too!
Rettmann Lawn Service, Inc. Has Your Lawn Care Needs Covered
We provide a variety of services, so if your lawn needs a bit of love we have you covered. See below for a sample of what we have to oﬀer:
- Spring Cleanup - We rake the lawn and ensure that the leaves from the landscaped areas are blown out. The leaves and dead grass will be vacuumed up and mulched in with the lawn mowers, and your lawn is left looking great!
- Power Raking - We will make sure your lawn is dethatched (raked two to three times over).
- Roof Gutters - The roof gutters and downspouts will all be blown out. If clogged, downspouts will be cleaned for a fee.
- Lawn Seeding or lawn sodding can be done to restore the lawn.
- Fertilizer and Weed Control - Fertilizers provide plants with the right combination of nutrients they require to stay strong and crowd out weeds.
- Organic Fertilizer options - These are safe for pets, kids, bees, and lakes. They are also edible.
- Modified Organic/Transitional Program - Early Spring chemical fertilizer application with Crabgrass pre-emergent, and broadleef control followed by 4 apps organic fertilizer throughout the rest of the growing season.
- Gypsum or Lime - This significantly improves your lawn's health and vitality, also preventing spotting from dog urine.
- Core Aeration - This gives your lawn's roots room to breathe and grow deeper. Lawns become thicker and more resistant to disease, drought, and stress. Recommended every fall for heavy clay soils. Every other year is good for the others.
- Mowing - Your lawn will be mowed and trimmed weekly or as needed. If the grass is growing quickly we will mow over it two or three times to grind up clippings so that your lawn is left looking neat and well cut! The clippings will be blown oﬀ of your driveway, walkway, patios, and away from the beds.
- Weeding gardens or landscaped areas
- Tree and shrub pruning and shaping
- Landscaping - We install mulch, rock, dirt, edging, plants, bushes, trees, and raise grades to prevent water in basements.
- Fall Clean-up - The leaves will be blown from the landscape areas onto the lawn. The leaves will be vacuumed and chopped into micro nutrient powder with mulching mowers to fertilize the lawn. Excessive leaves are vacuumed oﬀ and disposed. If weather permits, we may do this in two trips in the fall.
- Roof gutters - Roof gutters and downspouts will be blown out. If clogged, the downspouts can be cleaned and taken apart for a fee.
Green Grass is Just a Phone Call Away!
Rettmann Lawn Service, Inc.'s experienced lawn care professionals are dedicated to making our community beautiful, one lawn at a time. Get in touch with us today to schedule your free evaluation!