When you work hard all week, the last way you want to spend your weekends and evenings is mowing the lawn, so why not trust Rettmann Lawn Service, Inc. to keep your yard looking great?
- Lawns are mowed and trimmed weekly or as needed. When the grass is growing quickly, we take the time to go over the lawn more than once so the lawn is left neat and well cut.
- Nylon line trimmers are utilized around edges and obstacles to keep everything trim and tidy.
- Clippings are blown back off paved surfaces (driveways, sidewalks, patios), and out of landscaping if needed. If there are any clumps or excessive clippings, we use blowers to disperse them and leave the lawn and landscaping neat.
- We have both ride-on and walk-behind mowers in varying widths, so that we can tailor our mowing practices and use the best mowers for your lawn's needs.
- Mowing will be done on the same day each week (weather permitting). Bi-weekly mowing is available only between July-October, if the lawn is not growing to more than 6" tall in the 2 week period.
Your One Stop Shop For Lawn Care
More than just a mowing company, Rettmann Lawn Service, Inc. also offers several different options for fertilization and weed control. Think of us as your one stop shop for everything related to keeping your lawn beautiful!
With state-of-the-art mowing equipment, we want your lawn to look its best.
Rettmann Lawn Service, Inc. puts customer satisfaction first, so we're not happy until you are.
Rettmann Lawn Service, Inc. Cuts Grass, Not Corners
Rettmann Lawn Service, Inc.'s goal has always been to provide our clients with excellent customer service without breaking the bank. Get the lawn you want today by getting in touch with Rettmann Lawn Service, Inc. today to set up a schedule that works for you. The sooner you give us a call, the sooner you can relax knowing your days spent toiling in your yard are behind you.